Xillio is the market leader in providing complex and high-profile content migration projects. Xillio is recognized and celebrated as a leader by partners, customers, and analysts worldwide. Xillio provides innovative services and software to support her customers’ digital transformations and help customers make the most out of their platform investments.
We are looking for
The technical migration engineers are the heart of our company. They ensure a smooth ride for our customers in transforming content between systems, taking out the headache of the transition, and applying their skills and expertise to deal with any challenge. As a Xillio migration engineer, you will work as part of a team to analyze, design, configure, build and test content migrations using our in-house developed software.
Are you our ideal candidate?
For you to thrive and shine as a technical migration engineer, you relate to the following traits:
- You are living in the Netherlands and hold the necessary work permit
- Completed beta or technical education.
- Proficiency with database technologies such as SQL, MySQL, and MongoDB.
- Experience in supporting REST APIs.
- Any experience with or knowledge of one or more content management solutions is a plus (Microsoft 365 (SharePoint), Alfresco, Documentum, OpenText Content Server, Livelink, FileNet, etc.).
- Knowledge of the Microsoft solution stack is a plus.
- You are a communicative, curious, customer-focused, and solutions-driven person who loves data technology and information management.
- It is nice to have previous experience as a Professional Services Consultant, preferably in content and data management / ETL.
- Fluency in English (verbal and written) is required, and fluency in Dutch is a plus.
We pride ourselves on our core values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit, Openness, and Integrity. Every one of our employees brings their qualities and drive, making Xillio a unique and great place to work and to develop yourself.
As a global employer, Xillio believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion, and mutual respect among our team members. We want to bring the best to our customers and recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions based on business need, merit, capability, and equality of opportunity, regardless of cultural background, religion, or gender.
Xillio actively supports Hybrid working – either plan quality time with your colleagues in our villa located in the beautiful woods of Hilversum, or work from home facilitated with the latest equipment, and occasionally at customers’ locations. We also offer a tailored mobility plan
Culture of Xillio