Working at BearingPoint Caribbean means feeling passionate about making a difference. Our software is used by tax administrations and social security organizations all over the world, from the Caribbean to the Pacific. This leads to improved revenue and cost savings that create more funding for key priorities for citizens, such as education and health. We are inspired to use technology as a catalyst for Small Island Developing States (SIDS) and developing countries. Join us to help them move forward.
We are looking for enthusiastic and proactive software developers to join our teams in Curaçao, Rotterdam, or Deventer. Skills we’re looking for:
- Independent and organized worker with a critical attitude
- You take the lead and tackle what needs to be done to reach the best possible outcome
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for your own work and the success of the team
- Thrive in an environment where cooperation with team members is essential
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English
You’re a key player in the successful digital transformations of local and national governments. Your mission is to support them in their increasingly complex administrations. The software you will develop creates smarter processes for our government clients. You build on the Be Informed business process platform or the low-code OutSystems platform.
- A dynamic, diverse, and international working environment
- Competitive salary package and pension scheme
- Training and mentoring program
- An opportunity to create a real difference for individuals and communities